Built in the year of the reign of Emperor Wan Li (1573-1620) of the Ming Dynasty, it was originally the residence of the Zheng Family but was later in the possession of Sun Yimou in the year of the reign of Emperor Dao Guang of the Qing Dynasty.
It was built in the year of the reign of Emperor Kang Xi of the Qing Dynasty, Ouyang Bin and his brother Ouyang Jiu bought it over and renovated it. Occupying a total area of 2,350㎡, the main halls are next to the parlour of the courtyard.
The house was built in the early Qing Dynasty and bought by Chen Jingliang, Chen Chengqiu’s father. In the late years of the reign of Emperor Guang Xu of the Qing Dynasty, it was renovated and expanded to an area of 1,003㎡.
This residence is an example of Qing dynasty architecture. Sitting west and facing east, it occupies a total area of 694㎡. It used to be composed of three compounds but now it only has two.
The main halls are primarily Qing architecture, which is linked to the parlour, a double-storey building in the Republican style. The building covers an area of 609㎡. In 1920, Li Houji, the then military governor of Fujian Province, bought the house for Yan Fu.
In the Qing Dynasty it was the residence of Lin Xingzhang. Later on Lin Huimin, an academician of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, lived here. The construction of the house began in the late Ming Dynasty.
Huang Pu, an officer in charge of proof-reading ancient books and records during the Tang Dynasty, once lived here. Liang Zhangju renovated it in the reign of Emperor Dao Guang of the Qing Dynasty. Sprawling up to 3,300㎡and with a compact layout, the mansion boasts pavilions, terraces, and a small bridge over a flowing stream, all ingeniously designed. It is the most beautiful, exquisite and well-preserved garden …
The construction of the house began in the Ming Dynasty. The Southern Ming Dynasty established its Grand Court in the building in the 2nd year of of the reign of Emperor Shun Zhi of the Qing Dynasty. Lin Congyi bought the house during the reign of Emperor Dao Guang. Covering an area of 3,000㎡, the residence is composed of three buildings side by side. One of the main buildings has four compounds.
The residence was built during the reign of Emperor Tianqi of the Ming Dynasty (1621-1627). Shen Baozhen bought it over and renovated it in the early years of the reign of Emperor Tongzhi of the Qing Dynasty (1862-1874).